Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 71 - March 12

So, this morning I dropped my camera and the lens popped off. Of course, my heart skipped a beat...and for a good reason. A little black piece broke off which prevented the lens from staying attached to the camera. After work I took the lens and camera to the only camera store in Charleston. Yes, the lens could be fixed..they'd send it Nikon for an estimate. Naturally, I just bought a new waaaaay upgraded lens!! 18-270 with vibration compensation. (I had 28-100mm lens) I know I could have gotten it much cheaper on line, but I really believe in supporting local businesses and this one is one of the best.

I HAD to try out the new lens, of course, on the way home. This is Wine Cellar Park near my home. Very unique and one of my favorite places to take portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment